lunes, 8 de junio de 2015

Summary week # 4













Writing # 1 Daily Activities 



First, I get up at 6:15 am, I have a shower and I get ready to go to work.
I walk for 15 minutes to get to work and I arrive at 7:15 am. I have breackfast at 8.30 am.
At 8.45 am I continue my daily office work. At 12:00 noon I have luch, and I come back at 1:00 pm, to continue my work.
At 3.30 pm, I have a 15 minutes coffee breack, and I come back at 3:45 pm to end my duties.
At 5.00 pm my workday ends.
Then I walk home my house, and it takes me 15 minutes to arrive, there. I get home at 5:20 pm.
I to go to the University Ulacit at 5:30 pm.
I go to the University and have classes from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm when I go to a rest and eat something. At 9:30 pm classes end.
After school , my boyfriend picks me up and takes me home.
He get to my house at 10:00 pm. At 10.35 pm when I brush my teeth , and I put on my pajamas.
At 10:45 pm I go to be to rest from a busy day...





Vacations



1.Where do you usually go on vacation?
I usually go to the beach to La Fortuna, San Carlos.

2. How do you get there?
- by car
-by bus

3.How do you go with?
with my family
with my boyfriend

4.What do you make with you?
my umbrela
my tablet
my cell phone

5.When do you get up?
I get up at eight thirty.

6. What do you do in the day?
I visit volcano arenal.

7. What do you do in the evening?
I have dinner.

8.What time do you go to bed?
I go to bed at ten thirty..


Reflection..


English is an important and popular language to communicate with others.

It has not been easy for me to take this course because I do not master this language and I confess that it has been difficult to understand the kind. The Kriscia professor teaching this language is excellent. I hope to pass this course and move to the next level.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario