sábado, 20 de junio de 2015

Basic English Practice.



Change the sentences to negative.

1. John is here. 
John is not here.

2.They are my friends.
They are not my friends.

3.I am a student.
 I´m not a student.


Change the sentences to Yes/ No Questions.

4.The students are outside in the rain.
Are the students outside in the rain?

5. Our book is very old.
Is our book very old?


6.She is the new student from Japan.
Is she the new student from Japan?












Change the sentences to WH-Questions.

7.The students are from Australia.
Where are they from?

8.I am 35 years old.
How old are you?

9.Mary´s last name is Anderson.
What is Mary's?

Contract the following words.

I am= I´m     She is= She´s   They are= They´re.







 Complete the sentences with the articles a or an.

1. Karina´s father is a dentist.

2. Are you an uncle and a brother?

3. She is an excellent artist and a journalist.

4.Our father-in-law is an engineer.


Complete the sentences with possessive adjectives.


1. I´m Adriana. My family is from Argentina.

2. Noah´s sisters are nurses their names are Katrina and Joanne.

3. This is Alice´s house. Her house is very beautiful.

4. Is he your father?
 No, he is my older brother.







Give short answers to the following YES/NO Questions.

1. Are you Costa Rican?. 
  Yes, I am.


 2. Is your mother from Colombia?. 
 No, she is not.


3. Are you a lawyer?. 
  No, I am.



 Give complete answers to the following WH-Questions.

1. How old are you?
I´m 31 years old.

2. What do you do?
I´m a student.

3. Where are from?
I´m from Costa Rica.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario