martes, 23 de junio de 2015

Speaking Project # 1

Tuesday June 23rd
English Basic (17-0001)
Professor: Krisia Cantillano.

Role play
Speaking Project #1
“Getting to know The University Ulacit”

Melvin: Excuse me. Can you help me? Please.
Stephanie: Sure.  What can I do for you?
Melvin: I go to English classes, but I don´t  know where the classroom is.
Raquel: English classes are on the sixth floor and the classroom is 321.
Stephanie: We are going there too.
Raquel: What´s your name?
Melvin: My name is Melvin. And you?
Raquel: I´m Raquel and she is Stephanie.
Melvin: Nice to meet you.      
Stephanie: Nice to meet you too.
Melvin: Where are you from  Stephanie?
Stephanie: I am from Costa Rica. Where are you from?
Melvin: I´m from The United States. And you Raquel?
Raquel: I´m from Costa Rica too.
Stephanie: What do you do, Melvin?
Melvin: I´m a student, I study Computer Science.
Raquel: Oh!! Very good.
Stephanie: Where do you live Melvin?
Melvin: I live in Heredia.
Raquel: Melvin, can you drive?         
Melvin: Yes, I can. This is my car.
Stephanie: Very nice car.
Melvin: Raquel, What do you do in your free time?
Raquel: In my free time, I like to dance, listen to music, run, and sometimes I go to the Cinema  with my Friends.
Melvin: Very good Raquel. In my free time I like to play Tennis, and read a book. How about you, Stephanie?.
Stephanie: I like to go to the Gym, listen to music, cook, watch TV and relax, but I can´t swim.
Stephanie: Guys, I´m hungry. Let´s go to eat something.
Raquel: Yes, Let´s go.
Stephanie: Ok. Let´s go, but Let´s choose a restaurant that is not expensive because I don´t have a lot of money.
Melvin: How much money do you have?
Stephanie: I have $20 dollars.
Raquel: Ah, it´s Ok. Would do you like to eat, Stephanie?
Stephanie: Yes, I´d like a hamburger, some soda, and some patatoes. And you Melvin?
Melvin: I´d like some chicken, soda and some ice cream. And you Raquel?
Raquel: I´d like some fish, Orange juice, and some salad.
Stephanie: Good guys. See you later.
Melvin: Good bye.

Raquel: Bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario