jueves, 13 de agosto de 2015

Writing #5 Talk Show Script.

Talk Show Script.

Night Stars.



Ricky Martin - Warner
Laura Pausini-Raquel
Paquita La del Barrio.
Juan Gabriel-Melvin

Warner:Hi guys. How are you guys?
Melvin:Good
Raquel: Nice
Laura: I can not be better.
Warner:Excellent. What´s new in your jobs?
Laura: The new song is "Rata de dos patas" with more feeling.
Warner:It is terrible for men.
Raquel: I have been in Europe in my last tour.
Melvin:My life is a disaster. I want to die.
Warner: Why Juan Gabriel?
Melvin: Because I have many love problems in love. My boyfriend does not want me.
Laura: That is very sad.
Raquel:Sorry for you.
Warner: How is your album?
Melvin: Very good.
Raquel:Juan Gabriel, how old were when started your music career?.
Melvin: I don´t remember. I was a boy.
Warner: What inspires you whenyou go on stage?
Laura: Hartred for men.
Melvin:The people attending concerts.
Warner: It´s beautifull.
Raquel:I am inspired by my family.
Warner: What do you do vacation?
Laura:I go to the beach to wear a bikini.
Warner: Oh my God, it is very strong.
Raquel: I visited diferent places. I like the adventure.
Melvin:In my last vacation I visited my family and went to the beach wearing bikini.
Warner: Plans for another years?
Raquel: Yes, of course. I plan to retire from music and start a family.
Laura:I want to marry.
Melvin: Me too.
Warner: Ha ha ha ha. The time is over. Okay guys. 
Thank you for coming and participating in this program. Have a good night.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario