lunes, 18 de mayo de 2015

Class Week #1















This week we saw in the classrom use of personal pronouns and possessive adjectives use.





Also we are practicing dialogues in English of famous character who is our favorite, nationalities of famous people and their profession.

For example:

-Who is your famous person?
-My famous person is Laura Pausinni.

-Where is she from?
-She is Italy.

-What´s her nationality?
-she´s Italian.

-what does she do?
-she is a musician and singer.

-How old is she?
- she´s 41 years old.



This is one of my favorite songs of Laura Pausini because it speaks of unconditional love that exists in a couple and want to share.




Reflection:


 love the English language and I think that is a challenge for me because I would like it to be easy but it is not.

I would like to have fluent English and is one of my best wishes that someday I would travel to many countries without any problem and to communicate with others.

And I want to continue writing to tell you that I love run, to eat, i love my job, i love to study.

I am sorry but my english is very limited..

regards..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario